Former F1 driver Mikko Kozarowitzky is turning 63 today!
The Finn contested two Grands Prix with the RAM March outfit in 1977, failing to qualify for both races. One his second attempt, at Silverstone, he crashed with Rupert Keegan during practice and broke his hand, quitting the team when they insisted he attempt to qualify in the spare car despite his injury.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020