Meanwhile, Toro Rosso looks to have signed its own new sponsor, with the stickers of Swiss-based Falcon Private Bank Ltd appearing on the front wing endplates of the team’s STR6 challenger.
“We are grateful for the confidence which the Money Service Group has placed in us and look forward to a successful long-term partnership that will benefit both sides,” Sauber team owner Peter Sauber said in a team press release.
“I am impressed by Peter Sauber’s courage and single-mindedness and have no doubt that we make a good match as partners,” added Money Service Group founder Michael Seidl.
Toro Rosso is yet to issue a press release confirming the deal.
[Image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020