The FIA’s technical delegate Charlie Whiting has confirmed that the sport’s governing body will make a final decision on the legality of the wing before Saturday’s third and final practice session.
“We are aware of the developments on the Ferrari wing and we are discussing them with them,” Whiting is quoted as saying.
“It’s a very clever interpretation of the rules and we have got to decide whether it’s a good interpretation of the rules.”
[Image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020