With a multitude of awards to its name and now entering its seventeenth series in its current format, Top Gear continues to tick along to the delight of its fans.
And of the best moves the series producers have made is to release entire seasons of the show on DVD and/or BluRay, and this week, we’re having a look at Top Gear: Series 14, which was released for general sale just a few months ago…
We’ve reviews all of the series’ individual episodes here, and it’s a great purchase for fans wanting to relive the incredible production highlights of this show.
With the three-disc set neatly packaged in a steelbook case (DVD only), there are also plenty of bonus features to whet the appetite, including:
Complete audio commentary of the ‘South American Special’ episode
Behind the scenes of Star in a Reasonably-Priced Car
The various breakdowns of the Lancia Stratos kit car during its Top Gear test
James May extolls the vices of caravans
And James’ incredible collection of jumpers!
Using our unique ‘Chequered Flags’ rating system, we award Top Gear: Series 14…
OUT OF A POSSIBLE 5.
Top Gear: Series 14 is available for purchase at major stores. Our review copy was supplied to us by Roadshow Media.
CLICK HERE to view our other Top Gear media reviews.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020