Usually it’s the McLaren drivers who are showing off some diamond-encrusted helmets for the Monaco Grand Prix, but for this year’s event Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel are sporting customised domes for this weekend’s race.
Alonso is sporting a fetching dome lid for the race around the Principality, while Vettel – known to sport a customised design at many Grands Prix – has fashioned a ‘collage’ design using posters from Monaco Grands Prix of old.
[Images via Ferrari and Red Bull Racing]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020