F1 stars, international celebrities and socialites were on hand to strut their stuff at the annual Amber Fashion Show at Monaco’s Meridien Beach Plaza hotel on Friday night.
The annual event is famous for unifying Formula 1 and fashion during the Grand Prix weekend, and it was all for a good cause, with this year’s event raising money for the Special Olympics.
With the event organised by Bernie Ecclestone’s daughter Tamara, a total of ten F1 drivers strutted their stuff wearing designs by Matthew Williamson, with the likes of Felipe Massa, Vitaly Petrov, Adrian Sutil, Paul de Resta, Jaime Alguersuari, Nico Rosberg, Jérôme d’Ambrosio, Heikki Kovalainen, Sergio Pérez and Vitantonio Liuzzi all taking turns playing the role of catwalk model.
Socialite Kim Kardashian – along with her new fiancé Kris Humphries and her massive engagement ring – was one of the leading VIP guests.
Read on to view the complete gallery…
|Nico Rosberg||Princa Albert & Charlene Wittstock||Petra & Tamara Ecclestone|
|Jenson Button – accompanying girlfriend Jessica Michibata – and Lewis Hamilton were audience members, while a relieved Felipe Massa did his best not to topple into the hotel’s pool|
|Golfer Padraig Harrington||Boris Becker and wife Lilly||Felipe Massa|
[Images via Daily Mail and Indian Times]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020