The first photos of Eric Lux’s scarred neck have been published, with Switzerland’s Blick and Germany’s Bild newspapers releasing photos showing some clearly visible – but healing – cuts on the left side of the Genii Capital CEO’s neck.
The injuries were caused by a ‘glassing’ incident with Force India driver Adrian Sutil, against whom Lux is reportedly going to file a criminal complaint for the injuries he sustained during an alleged altercation at a nightclub in Shanghai after the Chinese Grand Prix.
Sutil has confirmed that he did inflict injuries to Lux, but that it was completely unintentional.
For the moment, the Force India team is standing by its driver, subject to any legal proceedings and their outcome.
[Original image via Bild]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020