Two new sponsors have joined the Virgin Racing team’s portfolio, with auto-electrical group Ring Automotive and sales website musicMagpie adding their logos to the team’s cars and uniforms from the Monaco Grand Prix onwards.
The turning vanes of Timo Glock and Jérôme d’Ambrosio’s cars will be resplendent with Ring Automotive’s logos. Established in 1974, the company specialises in lighting and electrical products for vehicles.
MusicMagpie’s logos will be displayed on the drivers’ helmets and the cars’ nose cones. The company runs a cash-for-CDs, DVDs and games website from its Sheffield-based headquarters, the same city that the team’s parent company, Manor Motorsport, is based.
[Image via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020