As has rather been the theme of the last fortnight of Lewis Hamilton’s life, he certainly has plenty of people to blame in his post-race interview with the BBC’s Lee McKenzie after a tough Monaco Grand Prix that saw him involved in two separate collisions.
We’d be very interested to read your comments after watching this interview…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020