We had a huge response to our latest giveaway offering our Richard’s F1 readers the chance to win a Force India team card signed by Adrian Sutil, along with an exclusive Richard’s F1 prize pack!
All our entrants needed to do was correctly answer what Adrian’s best race result had been at the Monaco Grand Prix.
And the winner is…
…appropriately, a reader from India! Nikhil Pai from Bangalore correctly answered that Adrian’s best finish (prior to this year’s Monaco Grand Prix) had been 8th at the 2010 race.
Plenty of readers answered ninth when referring to last year’s race, and Adrian did indeed cross the finish line in ninth place. But he was promoted a place after Michael Schumacher was penalised for his illegal pass on Fernando Alonso at the last corner, netting him the eighth place finish.
Congratulations Nikhil! Your prize is in the mail!
We have another exciting giveaway coming up very soon, so stay tuned!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020