Vitaly Petrov has managed to avoid serious injury stemming from his crash during the Monaco Grand Prix.
Despite the low speed of the crash, Petrov required medical assistance to be extricated from his car after he complained of soreness in his left ankle.
After being taken to hospital for checks, he was reported to have no swelling or fractures.
[Image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020