After an impressive performance during the Indianapolis 500 month, Jay Howard has been given another opportunity to drive with Sam Schmidt Motorsports and Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing at next weekend’s double-header event at Texas.
The Briton represented the Schmidt/Rahal partnership at Indianapolis, qualifying 21st and running well until he crashed at pit exit after a wheel parted company with his car following a pit stop.
But the teams have been able to secure enough of a sponsorship package for Howard to go racing again.
[Original image via Flickr]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020