The Ford Performance Racing star is due to celebrate the Australian release of Disney Pixar’s CARS 2 – he voices the aptly-named character ‘Frosty’ – with a series of media events in the coming weeks.
The entire Richard’s F1 team extends is deepest condolences to Mark and his family.
[Image via Fox Sports]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- FIA confirms 2019 F1 calendar and rules - 13 October, 2018
- George Russell signs with Williams - 13 October, 2018
- WTCR: Shedden claims breakthrough win - 7 October, 2018
- WTCR: Bennani wins action-packed race in Wuhan - 7 October, 2018
- Suzuka victory puts a fifth title in Hamilton’s reach - 7 October, 2018