The Ford Performance Racing star is due to celebrate the Australian release of Disney Pixar’s CARS 2 – he voices the aptly-named character ‘Frosty’ – with a series of media events in the coming weeks.
The entire Richard’s F1 team extends is deepest condolences to Mark and his family.
[Image via Fox Sports]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Da Costa wins inaugural Gen2 ePrix - 15 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018