Friend to Richard’s F1 Tom Coronel gives World Touring Car Championship fans a look at the Hungaroring circuit, which plays host to the series for the first time this weekend.
While obviously taken at a much slower pace than what the Formula 1 cars can manage, it’s still impressive to see just how much work the drivers will have to do this weekend to properly set-up the car to get a good lap-time out of it.
[Video via Tom Coronel]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020