The deal – which takes effect later this year – will see the Malaysian-owned team splits its wind tunnel activities between current partner Aerolab in Italy and the new tunnel at Williams’ headquarters. The deal will run until Team Lotus finishes construction of its own purpose-built wind tunnel at its Hingham headquarters.
[Image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018