The deal – which takes effect later this year – will see the Malaysian-owned team splits its wind tunnel activities between current partner Aerolab in Italy and the new tunnel at Williams’ headquarters. The deal will run until Team Lotus finishes construction of its own purpose-built wind tunnel at its Hingham headquarters.
[Image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020