Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing has announced it has signed a three-race deal with Indy Lights graduate Pippa Mann, who will race at August’s Loudon event, as well as the two season-ending rounds at Kentucky and Las Vegas.
Bobby Rahal’s team has been a winner in both IndyCars and the defunct ChampCar championships – including a win at the 2004 Indy 500 – but it has not competed full-time since 2008.
This year, it ran Jay Howard at the Indy 500 and at last weekend’s race at Texas in a collaborative effort with Sam Schmidt Motorsports, while Belgian driver Bertrand Baguette finished an impressive seventh for RLL at the Indy 500, including briefly leading the race.
[Image via IZOD IndyCar Series Media]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020