Top Gear fans rejoice! The show is back on the air – at least in the UK anyway – next weekend.
The zaniest motor show of all time with a worldwide audience in the many millions gets back on the airwaves with its seventeenth season that promises to be even more spectacular than the last.
From what we know, this season will give us the usual array of supercars, crazy destruction stunts and – in keeping with the ever-climbing cost of petrol and the focus on climate change – a focus on electric cars.
Some trailers have already had air-time on the BBC, and we have already written about a comparison test the three hosts did in Monaco with a few famous (and infamous) figures from Formula 1.
Other cars given a test run include the new Mini WRC and the McLaren MP4-12C hypercar, which we can’t wait to see!
As usual, we’ll provide you with our usual detailed reviews of every episode as they’re broadcast, so make sure you hit up the Richard’s F1 website!
To read our episode reviews from previous seasons, click on the thumbnails below:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020