José Ramón Carabante, owner of the Hispania Racing Team, has been sentenced to a three-month jail sentence, but the multimillionaire won’t actually serve a day behind bars, according to reports.
Carabante was a director of the land development firm that oversaw the transaction, where his role was to sign the contracts and handle the finances.
[Image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020