Team Lotus has announced that Karun Chandhok will drive in the opening practice session of the European Grand Prix at Valencia.
“I have not had much running in the car and my aim will be to get more comfortable with the car and add as much value as I can to the team,” he is quoted as saying.
Speculation continues to mount that Chandhok will race for the team during October’s inaugural Indian Grand Prix.
[Image via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018