McLaren drivers Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton took part in a fashion shoot as part of a promotional piece for the team’s title sponsor, Vodafone.
It seems to be a mix of a day at the races fused with a country picnic – the plastic horse is an interesting feature!
Check out the gallery below…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020