Take a look at the picture of ROAL Motorsports driver Tom Coronel’s BMW 320TC, and note the small cameras perched above his windscreen and on the front grille of the car.
Now read on and watch the video of Tom taking us on a lap of the Porto street circuit, which is home to this year’s World Touring Car Championship Race of Portugal – we’ll provide you with all the on-track action and news this weekend!
At the end of yesterday’s free test session, the three RML Chevrolets of Robert Huff, Alain Menu and Yvan Muller led a not-unsurprising 1-2-3 on the resurfaced track, with Huff managing the smash the previous lap record.
Next quickest were four BMWs of Norbert Michelisz, WTCC returnee Stefano D’Aste, Mehdi Bennani and Tom Coronel.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020