Team Vodafone has taken the wraps off its striking camouflage livery it will be running at this weekend’s Sucrogen 400 on the streets of Townsville.
The livery change is in support of GECKOS, an organisation that offers respite to all families – particularly those with young children – who have serving members in the Australian Defence Force’s North Queensland region.
[Image via V8 Supercars]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020