The German visited the show’s Dunsfold test track to compete in the F1 Star in a Reasonably-Priced Car, where he will aim to eclipse Rubens Barrichello’s record-breaking lap in the venerable Suzuki Liana.
In the lead up to last year’s British Grand Prix, Barrichello lapped the challenging circuit with a time of 1:44.3, 0.1 seconds quicker than the benchmark lap posted by the show’s (now-sacked) tame racing driver, the Stig.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018