The German visited the show’s Dunsfold test track to compete in the F1 Star in a Reasonably-Priced Car, where he will aim to eclipse Rubens Barrichello’s record-breaking lap in the venerable Suzuki Liana.
In the lead up to last year’s British Grand Prix, Barrichello lapped the challenging circuit with a time of 1:44.3, 0.1 seconds quicker than the benchmark lap posted by the show’s (now-sacked) tame racing driver, the Stig.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020