The Codemasters group has been hard at work developing F1 2011, the sequel to the revolutionary F1 2010 (reviewed here on Richard’s F1), which promises F1 fans an even more enhanced gaming experience.
Using state-of-the-art graphics and physics engines, F1 2011 has set about to address the bugs in its predecessor on top of giving gamers an even more all-encompassing gaming experience with new features and plenty more!
Have a look at the first official video trailer from Codemasters…
[Images and video via Codemasters]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020