Rewind the clock back to 1984, and newly-crowned British Formula 3 champion Ayrton Senna makes his Formula 1 race debut at the Brazilian Grand Prix at Rio de Janeiro’s Jacarepagua circuit.
After qualifying an impressive 16th, Ayrton would retire the Toleman TG183B with a turbo problem in its Hart engine…
Have you entered our SENNA readership giveaway yet? Five lucky winners will receive a double pass to watch the SENNA documentary at participating cinemas. Click here to enter.
[Image via F1 Nostalgia]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020