Our Australian readers have a chance to win one of five great prize packs from Richard’s F1 – courtesy of our friends at NBC Universal Australia – to celebrate the Australian release of SENNA, the internationally-acclaimed award-winning documentary about the legendary Ayrton Senna!
The prize pack consists of:
An official SENNA Australian-release movie poster; and,
An ‘Admit 2’ in-season pass to watch SENNA at your local participating cinema – only at the movies from August 11
THE GIVEAWAY IS OPEN TO AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY.
To enter, CLICK HERE to email us your details (name and secure postal address) before 11:59PM AEST, Sunday 7 August 2011, and correctly answer the following question:
“How many race victories did Ayrton Senna achieve during his F1 career?”
Winners will be contacted via email after the prizes are drawn.
SENNA © NBC Universal – ONLY AT THE MOVIES AUGUST 11.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020