No doubt Force India may have been hoping that Star Trek actor Sir Patrick Stewart’s presence could inject a little warp speed into the agricultural VJM04, but Silverstone proved another popular stomping ground for the VIP guest.
Check out our collage for some of the highlights from the Silverstone…
Undoubtedly the highest-profile guest was HRH Prince Harry, who was on hand to present the race-winner’s trophy to Fernando Alonso.
Other VIPs included actor Hugh Grant, former world champion javelin thrower Fatima Whitbread, and Prodigy singer Keith Flynt. Australian Grand Prix Corporation boss Ron Walker was also shown in the Ferrari garages during the race, no doubt on a visit to catch up with his close friend Bernie Ecclestone.
[Images via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020