Many inside Formula 1 were suitably appalled by Ayrton Senna’s collision with Alain Prost at the 1990 Japanese Grand Prix, but few were prepared to challenge the Brazilian on his robust driving tactics.
Except for former world champion Jackie Stewart. Watch a small clip of their heated exchange during a press conference leading up to the following race in Australia…
Have you entered our SENNA readership giveaway yet? Five lucky winners will receive a double pass to watch the SENNA documentary at participating cinemas. Click here to enter.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Evans romps to pole in Santiago - 19 January, 2020
- Kubica joins rebranded Alfa Romeo team - 2 January, 2020
- Leclerc secures long-term Ferrari deal - 23 December, 2019
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019