Many inside Formula 1 were suitably appalled by Ayrton Senna’s collision with Alain Prost at the 1990 Japanese Grand Prix, but few were prepared to challenge the Brazilian on his robust driving tactics.
Except for former world champion Jackie Stewart. Watch a small clip of their heated exchange during a press conference leading up to the following race in Australia…
Have you entered our SENNA readership giveaway yet? Five lucky winners will receive a double pass to watch the SENNA documentary at participating cinemas. Click here to enter.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020