Watch the latest video from ROAL Motorsport’s Tom Coronel as he gives us the run-down of what to expect at this weekend’s World Touring Car Championship round from Donington Park.
As expected, the Chevrolets have again dominated the timesheets in Friday’s free test session and today’s two practice sessions.
Yvan Muller set the pace in the dry test session on Friday, while Robert Dahlgren hauled his Volvo into second-quickest.
Saturday has so far been rain-affected, with local hero Robert Huff proving quickest in both sessions in his Chevrolet.
[Video via Tom Coronel]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020