A report in the UK press claims that Lewis Hamilton and Pussycat Dolls singer girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger are now officially engaged.
After four years of on-and-off dating, an article in today’s Mirror claims the 26-year-old McLaren driver finally popped the question to his 31-year-old squeeze, whom he met at the European Music Awards when he was 22 years old.
“Yes they are engaged,” Nicole’s father Alfonso Valiente told the newspaper.
“My future son-in-law is a really nice guy, really down to earth. My family all like him. He is sincere and he and my daughter seem genuinely happy together. Lewis is a really good guy.”
Neither Lewis nor Nicole has officially responded to these reports.
[Image via Vernerendemn]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020