Now fans of the ‘wunderkid’ Sebastian Vettel will be able to mimic their hero even more, with Red Bull Racing marketing a ‘foam pointy finger’, which will go on sale at next weekend’s German Grand Prix in honour of his customary pole and race win celebrations.
Click here if you’d like to buy one and irritate the non-Vettel fans around you!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020