We chatted exclusively to former Minardi boss Paul Stoddart on the red carpet for the Australian premiere of SENNA, fresh from his demonstration run in the Minardi F1x2 two-seater.
Check out the video clip below as we ask him what the Senna legacy means to him, as well as his thoughts on having two Australians on the grid…
Afterwards, Paul kindly granted us an an hour-long exclusive feature interview, which we will publish on our website next week.
It’s a cracking interview and no stone is left unturned! We covered the Minardi legacy, his thoughts on all his drivers, and his battles with Max Mosley!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020