The 1990 United States Grand Prix is best remembered as a race where the mercurial Jean Alesi made his mark by leading a Grand Prix for the first time.
One of the race’s highlights was a thrilling – albeit brief – battle between Alesi and Ayrton Senna as the pair disputed the lead of the race. Senna would overtake the Frenchman, only to be cheekily re-passed by the Tyrrell driver!
Check out this brilliant highlights reel from the race:
Have you entered our SENNA readership giveaway yet? Five lucky winners will receive a double pass to watch the SENNA documentary at participating cinemas. Click here to enter.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020