Alain Prost’s retirement from F1 would mark the final time that he and his long-time rival Ayrton Senna would race each other in open-wheeled competition.
But the annual Bercy karting event would prove one final swansong for the pair, with Prost and Senna being joined by the likes of Andrea de Cesaris, Pierluigi Martini, Olivier Panis, Olivier Grouillard, Johnny Herbert and Jean-Marc Gounon in 100cc two-stroke karts.
Take a look at this very exciting clip of these drivers competing wheel-to-wheel…
Have you entered our SENNA readership giveaway yet? Five lucky winners will receive a double pass to watch the SENNA documentary at participating cinemas. Click here to enter.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020