The late Ayrton Senna forged a reputation across the world for his incredible talent behind the wheel, but he was also a very talented ‘aeromodelist’ – that is, at flying remote-control aeroplanes.
The Brazilian indulged in this habit for much of his motorsport career, and he had a vast collection of custom-built planes that he took around the world with him. Unfortunately, he did land up crashing a few from time to time!
Check out the video below of Ayrton in action…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020