Another exciting Grand Prix had fans on the edge of their seats, and Jenson Button fans rejoicing that their hero was able to deny Sebastian Vettel (and everyone else) the race win. It was a fine drive from the Briton, who showed his best form since his win at Canada.
However, the real competition that everyone is actually interested in is the RichardsF1.com Tipping Competition, which saw four entrants almost score near-perfect rounds, while the top four competitors are covered by a single point!
That five-point bonus for a perfectly guessed round is still unclaimed, but the likes of doodie111, handstand, Jenifermarie and redvenom all correctly guessed eight out of their nine predictions for this round.
For the third round in succession, not one person correctly predicted the race winner.
At the end of Round 11, we now have a three-way tie at the top of the leader board between handstand, Jenifermarie and joseph.sheu, who are all locked together on 73 points. Julian::MUFC is just one point further behind in fourth place.
Read on to view the full leaderboard (which also shows the predictions each tipster submitted), which will be updated after each Grand Prix…
2011 RichardsF1.com Tipping Competition Leaderboard (after Round 11):
|Pos||LR||Tipster||Tipped Pole||Tipped Win||Top 2 Teams||Top 5 Drivers||Points Earned||Total Points|
|1.||2||handstand||Vettel||Vettel||McL, RBR||JB, SV, FA, LH, MW||8||73|
|=.||3||Jenifermarie||Vettel||Vettel||McL, RBR||JB, SV, FA, LH, MW||8||73|
|=.||1||joseph.sheu||Vettel||Vettel||FER, RBR||JB, SV, FA, LH, MW||7||73|
|4.||3||Julian::MUFC||Vettel||Vettel||FER, RBR||JB, SV, FA, LH, MW||7||72|
|5.||5||Dartsaddiction||Vettel||Vettel||FER, RBR||SV, FA, LH, MW, FM||6||67|
|6.||5||Stu_WGC||Vettel||Alonso||FER, RBR||SV, FA, MW, FM, MS||5||66|
|8.||8||321bosscat||Hamilton||Alonso||McL, RBR||JB, SV, FA, LH, MW||7||64|
|9.||9||maicoolz2||Vettel||Alonso||McL, RBR||SV, FA, LH, MW, NR||7||62|
|10.||13||Richard’s F1||Vettel||Vettel||FER, RBR||JB, SV, FA, LH, MW||7||60|
|12.||13||cuaza||Vettel||Vettel||FER, RBR||SV, FA, LH, MW, FM||6||59|
|=.||17||matt_lennon||Webber||Alonso||FER, RBR||JB, SV, FA, LH, MW||6||57|
|18.||18||Big Fish 72||Vettel||Alonso||FER, RBR||JB, SV, FA, MW, NR||6||53|
|=.||21||redvenom||Vettel||Webber||McL, RBR||JB, SV, FA, LH, MW||8||53|
|21.||24||doodie111||Vettel||Webber||McL, RBR||JB, SV, FA, LH, MW||8||51|
* Tipsters who fail to submit their race-by-race tips are awarded the lowest points-score of the round. Late starters are awarded a starting amount of the average of all points scorers’ results, less five points (added to the round after they join). Late starters are also ineligible to submit predictions in the pre-season bonus points round to predict the Drivers’ and Constructors’ champion.
A five-point bonus is awarded to any tipster who correctly predicts all categories.
To join the Richard’s F1 Tipping Competition, click here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020