Our SENNA readership giveaway proved extremely popular with the readers of Richard’s F1, and we had a bumper number of entries from across the country trying to win one of five exclusive prize packs from our friends at Universal Pictures Australia.
It is with great pleasure that we can announce that our lucky winners of a double pass to see SENNA and an exclusive SENNA movie poster are:
Jeff Coward, from Queensland
Bella Sanchez, from the ACT
Annette Alexander, from New South Wales
Andrew Porter, from New South Wales
Richard Bayliss, from New South Wales
Congratulations to each of you!
Our winners have been contacted via email and their prize packs will be in the mail shortly.
Our next readership giveaway – a Michael Schumacher themed one – will be online shortly!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020