The Williams team might be needing to float a few more shares on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange if it’s wanting to run its website on a different domain name in 2012.
A clever soul in the Australian city of Brisbane has purchased a host of domain ‘Williams Renault’ domain names, no doubt in the hope that the Grove squad might want to acknowledge its reunification with engine builder Renault.
And the seller’s asking price on his eBay listing?
A cool US$3.5 million!
Upon receipt of the funds, the buyer gets the rights to the following domains:
Do you think Sir Frank will cough up the cash for these domains listed on eBay, or will he stick with the domain currently in use for the Williams website?
If it’s any consolation, the seller does admit that “all offers will be considered”…
[Image via The Cahier Archive]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020