Colombian singer Shakira will join of host of other international stars as part of the off-track entertainment during September’s Singapore Grand Prix.
The starlet, who shot to fame for her particularly famous derriere, will be performing on the Saturday night of the event. She will be joined by other headline acts, including Linkin Park, Shaggy, Rick Astley, Charice and Massive Attack’s Daddy G & 3D.
[Image via Zimbio]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020