Check out this hugely impressive preview trailer from game designer Codemasters, who have released a video of the F1 2011 game recreating scenes from this year’s championship season.
Highlights include Petrov’s huge accident at Malaysia, the McLaren boys’ pit straight collision at Canada, and the action behind the Safety Car. Codemasters has also announced that it will incorporate the Safety Car into the upcoming release of the game, in a move set to please many fans.
The game is set for release in late September.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020