Our latest Top 10 Feature on the lost circuits of IndyCar racing has proven to be extremely popular, so much so that former series drivers have even paid our website a visit!
Former CART race-winner Mark Blundell was thrilled when we acknowledged his outstanding drive to claim his maiden victory at Portland Raceway:
And two-time F1 champion and former CART champion Emerson Fittipaldi was equally chuffed when we paid homage to his thrilling dice with Nigel Mansell during the 1993 race at Cleveland:
Videos of these battles – and plenty of outstanding race footage taken from the ten circuits profiled by our IndyCar correspondent Matt Lennon can be found here.
[Original images via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020