Nigel Mansell is returning to the FIA Stewards’ panel for the second time in three races, with the sport’s governing body confirming that the 1992 World Champion will join the adjudicators for the Belgian Grand Prix. Mansell appeared on the panel at the British Grand Prix in July.
The Englishman claimed two pole positions and one win at Spa-Francorchamps (in 1986) during his lengthy F1 career.
[Images via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020