Australian football star Harry Kewell was a lucky guest of the Ford Performance Racing V8 Supercars team at last weekend’s L&H 500 at Phillip Island.
The 32-year-old – who has played for the likes of Leeds United, Liverpool and Galatasaray since making his professional debut in way back in 1996 – was a passenger with FPR frontrunner Will Davison as part of being announced as a brand ambassador for Ford Performance Vehicles.
Check out the video highlights of Kewell’s ride with Davison; those skilled at lip-reading might be glad (or disappointed!) that he could not be heard from within the cockpit!
[Images and video via V8 Supercars]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018