Australian football star Harry Kewell was a lucky guest of the Ford Performance Racing V8 Supercars team at last weekend’s L&H 500 at Phillip Island.
The 32-year-old – who has played for the likes of Leeds United, Liverpool and Galatasaray since making his professional debut in way back in 1996 – was a passenger with FPR frontrunner Will Davison as part of being announced as a brand ambassador for Ford Performance Vehicles.
Check out the video highlights of Kewell’s ride with Davison; those skilled at lip-reading might be glad (or disappointed!) that he could not be heard from within the cockpit!
[Images and video via V8 Supercars]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020