More than 25,000 fans flocked to Mollis Airfield in Switzerland to watch local hero Sébastien Buemi put the Red Bull Showcar through its paces are part of the drinks group’s ongoing worldwide promotion activities.
The Swiss driver was joined with riders from NASCAR, touring cars and two-wheeled competitors on stunt motorcycles and FMX bikes.
“I love doing this, it’s great – getting close to the fans,” the Toro Rosso driver said afterwards. “It was a huge lot of fun, and it would great if we could be here next year.”
[Images via Red Bull Media and GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020