Heinz-Harald Frentzen will make his third appearance on the FIA Stewards’ panel at this weekend’s Singapore Grand Prix.
The 44-year-old German has been part of the officiating panel at each of the last two European Grands Prix at
Frentzen’s langthy Formula 1 career consists of 156 Grands Prix between 1994 and 2003, including three race wins. He has driven for a range of teams, including Sauber, Williams, Jordan, Prost and Arrows, with a best championship result of third overall in 1999.
Since retiring from F1 competition, Frentzen competed in the DTM championship, before moving into occasional endurance racing.
[Image via The Cahier Archive]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020