Heinz-Harald Frentzen will make his third appearance on the FIA Stewards’ panel at this weekend’s Singapore Grand Prix.
The 44-year-old German has been part of the officiating panel at each of the last two European Grands Prix at
Frentzen’s langthy Formula 1 career consists of 156 Grands Prix between 1994 and 2003, including three race wins. He has driven for a range of teams, including Sauber, Williams, Jordan, Prost and Arrows, with a best championship result of third overall in 1999.
Since retiring from F1 competition, Frentzen competed in the DTM championship, before moving into occasional endurance racing.
[Image via The Cahier Archive]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018