Heinz-Harald Frentzen will make his third appearance on the FIA Stewards’ panel at this weekend’s Singapore Grand Prix.
The 44-year-old German has been part of the officiating panel at each of the last two European Grands Prix at
Frentzen’s langthy Formula 1 career consists of 156 Grands Prix between 1994 and 2003, including three race wins. He has driven for a range of teams, including Sauber, Williams, Jordan, Prost and Arrows, with a best championship result of third overall in 1999.
Since retiring from F1 competition, Frentzen competed in the DTM championship, before moving into occasional endurance racing.
[Image via The Cahier Archive]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Tony Trimmer - 20 February, 2019
- Formula E: Last gasp victory for di Grassi - 17 February, 2019
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019