Heinz-Harald Frentzen will make his third appearance on the FIA Stewards’ panel at this weekend’s Singapore Grand Prix.
The 44-year-old German has been part of the officiating panel at each of the last two European Grands Prix at
Frentzen’s langthy Formula 1 career consists of 156 Grands Prix between 1994 and 2003, including three race wins. He has driven for a range of teams, including Sauber, Williams, Jordan, Prost and Arrows, with a best championship result of third overall in 1999.
Since retiring from F1 competition, Frentzen competed in the DTM championship, before moving into occasional endurance racing.
[Image via The Cahier Archive]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WEC alters 2019-20 calendar to avoid F1 clash - 22 September, 2018
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018