The folks at Richard’s F1 don’t really see the sense in abandoning a perfectly serviceable airplane, and the ideal of indoor skydiving is a much more appealing prospect than the real thing might be!
Toro Rosso drivers Jaime Alguersuari and Sébastien Buemi were perhaps of the same opinion, and gave the activity a go in the build-up to the Singapore Grand Prix.
[Video via F1DB]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020