Circuit bosses might be facing major concerns about the construction of the venue, but at least fans attending the inaugural Indian Grand Prix will be more than entertained after the race, with news that songstress Lady Gaga will perform in the post-race concert.
The highly stylised singer will be in New Delhi before she travels to the circuit. The ceremony will be co-hosted by Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal.
The announcement is a major coup for the ‘F1 Rocks’ organising committee, which has secured high-profile artists such as Shakira, Linkin Park, Taio Cruz and Rick Astley to perform during concerts at selected Grands Prix this year.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020