Former Top Gear Australia host Shane Jacobson has become a father once again, with his partner Felicity Hunter giving birth to a bouncing baby boy, whom the couple has named Wil Danger.
“Yes, Danger is his middle name,” he quipped on his Twitter feed.
“Felicity is already talking about having another one – God help me! Actually, I think God already has helped me enough: I have two healthy boys and a beautiful healthy daughter,” the host of the recently cancelled show said.
“For anyone interested the view from cloud nine is great.”
We extend our congratulations to Shane, Felicity and their family.
[Image via Shane Jacobson]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WEC alters 2019-20 calendar to avoid F1 clash - 22 September, 2018
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018