The HRT F1 team has confirmed that Narain Karthikeyan will be given another Friday practice outing as he prepares for his race return at October’s inaugural Indian Grand Prix.
The Indian – who drove in FP1 at Singapore last weekend – will take over Vitantonio Liuzzi’s F111 challenger for the first practice session of next weekend’s Japanese Grand Prix. Karthikeyan will drive in place of his replacement, Daniel Ricciardo, when F1 makes its first competitive visit to the subcontinent next month.
[Image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020