The inaugural World Touring Car Championship Race of China will switch venues from the Guandong circuit to Shanghai’s Tianma Circuit, with the race part of a double-bill with the final round of the domestic touring car championship’s final meeting of the season.
The 3.3-kilometre anticlockwise Tianma circuit was opened in 2004 – coincidentally, on the same day as the Shanghai International Circuit hosted its first Formula 1 Grand Prix – and has since hosted several rounds of the Chinese Touring Car and Superbike championships.
The event will be held on November 4-6.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020